Every Friday, The CSPH shares with you stories, reports, and headlines we’ve come across during the week focusing on sexuality, gender, sexual health, sexual politics, and more. These may be stories we found to be controversial, thought-provoking, or just plain interesting! Without further adieu, here is the roundup for the week of September 28, 2012.
1. You Had Me At Meat Tornado
Sex advice from the manliest man in Pawnee, Indiana…and perhaps the world.
2. Stop Trying To Start My Biological Clock
In fact, throw the ‘clock’ out of the window and stop shaming those who choose to remain childless.
3. Won’t Warm The Sheets, But May Keep Lonely Lovers Heated
Possibly the greatest addition to long distance relationships since Skype sex.
4. Promise Ring Politics? Pure Pish-Posh
Not having premarital sex is a personal choice – but one that shouldn’t be America’s main mantra.
5. Clitoral Peeing, Tampon Pliers, And More Sex Ed Horror Stories
These ridiculous teachings only prove how badly we need better sex education in this nation.
6. Will Tebow Bend The Knee To This Titillating Offer?
The Museum of Sex may be extending a lifetime membership to Tim Tebow, but the sports star is unlikely to respond with excitement.