Every Friday, The CSPH shares with you stories, reports, and headlines we’ve come across during the week focusing on sexuality, gender, sexual health, sexual politics, and more. These may be stories we found to be controversial, thought-provoking, or just plain interesting! Without further adieu, here is the roundup for the week of November 2, 2012.
1. Bigger Isn’t Always Better
More scientific proof that the size of the penis isn’t quite as important as the person who wields it.
2. “I Went To A Female Masturbation Class”
Betty Dodson is one of The CSPH’s personal heroes, and this light-hearted tell-all about her body workshops is a must-read.
3. Man Discovers He’s Expecting…And That’s Not Even The Twist
A Reddit rage comic from a man who took a pregnancy test for fun ends up revealing a potentially life-saving diagnosis.
4. (Boy/Girl)Friends With Benefits
Hook-up culture gets a lot of press, but undergrads may be more inclined to the settled sex life.
5. Look Under Your Chairs…Everyone Gets A Free Sex Chaaaaaange!
San Francisco plans to make sex changes free to all uninsured trans* residents. Hooray!
6. Kids Gone? Time To Get It On
Handy tips on how to rework sex into married life once your kids have left the nest.