The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health provides adults with a safe, physical space to learn about sexual pleasure, health, and advocacy issues as well as offering resources that otherwise may be difficult to find.
Within the CSPH itself, we host:
- A large collection of books, zines, journals, and pamphlets that are available for the public to stop in an read
- Documentaries open for the public to view by appointment
- One on One Sexuality Consultations
- Free Condoms and Lubricants
- A large collection of sex toys and aids (not for purchase), as well as personalized guidance so you can make the best selection for your satisfaction.
- Drop-in hours
- Sex educational curriculum and learning tools
- Genital teaching models
- An Antique Vibrator collection
Within this section of our website, you can find: